quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2019

no turning points

-Would you like to disappear? ?!
- Meanning...?!
- A challenge, moreover the challenge for a professional like you.
- Come on ... tell me anything that echoes in my ears if you please.
- How about  Iraq for a season?! Would you like?! full expenses, free charges, hum...the usually stuff. You can pick your team...as you like of course.
- Seriously?! I've been dragging myself here since 2016, and I'm waiting for something to make my life easier ... that's all.
- What a hell ! you told me the opposite...you are the guy! divorce, no wife, free...in shape!
- I have two kids...you did not mention!
- Just think about it! the bosses would be very pleased, not to say surprised. Besides, the war is over long time ago...15 years already !!! it's almost like paradise on Earth ... you have nothing to lose! promise me you'll think about it. Can be?! He have time to speek about right?!
- God...comme on! Ok  i will think . But...i need to talk with some people.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário